Responsible Dating is free to use a dating site for people living with herpes. This website represents the modern dating site that has been designed exclusively for people that are infected with any strand of the herpes simplex virus. Apart from the general dating stuff, you'd also find tons of information pertaining to how you should deal with the infection and what can be done to combat the symptoms associated with it.
Becoming a member of Herpes.Responsible.Dating
The process of joining this website is extremely easy and wouldn’t take a lot of effort. Also, becoming a member of this site is simple and above all, absolutely free of cost. This means that you'd not only be able to join this site absolutely free of charge but also access every feature that the site has to offer without having to upgrade your membership. The process of registering isn't very extensive and rather focuses on basics.
The feature set of this website seems a little lackluster when you compare it with the likes of Positive Singles and some of the other segment leader. However, given the fact that Responsible.Dating is very new to online herpes dating industry, it wouldn’t be fair to expect a great deal from it. Nevertheless, the website is confidence inspiring and offers a fair bit of features that can help users find someone interesting without making a great deal of effort.
▪ The website is the same as Hope 100% free to register and use. This means there are no subscription options that can wreck your budget.
▪ Boasts of extensive search options that can lead you to an ideal companion without having to spend a great deal of time or money.
▪ Photo galleries that allow users to upload many photos. Users have the option of showing or hiding their pictures from other users as well.
▪ Sending virtual gifts or winks for free and show that you're interested in a relationship.
▪ The instant messaging client ensures you have a private environment to communicate with like – minded people from across the globe.
▪ The website also claims to have a highly efficient matchmaking search engine, which shows automated results based on the information furnished in the profile.
▪ Alternatively, you'd be able to find a companion based on a host of other parameters that cater to your tastes and other preferences.
▪ Lot of informative articles on herpes and ways on how you should be dealing with it in the right manner.
Offering cutting – edge technology
There are very few websites available today that promise of providing a holistic online dating experience without proving to burn a hole in your pocket. However, Responsible.Dating is very different from its competitors and doesn’t cost anything. The matchmaking search engine found on the website is touted to be one of the best in this segment of online dating.
Although the website has a tiny subscriber base, we hope to see more users become a part of this site thanks to the amazing set of features that is brought to the table.
The website is powered by the Herpes.com group, which doesn’t charge a penny thereby allowing users to make the most of the entire set of options. There is no discrimination between standard and premium users. As long as you're a registered user of this site, you'd be able to use every feature that is bundled on to it.
Responsible Dating boasts of one of the finest set of features in the online herpes dating industry. The website manages to strike a perfect balance between utility and usability by introducing tones of useful features yet ensuring the site is easy to navigate and use. It is also worth noting that the site is 100% free, which means you have access to all the cutting-edge options on the site without having to pay for membership.
Although, you aren't given the convenience of connecting with industry experts or seek to counsel, you're allowed to interact with other like – minded people on the website and learn more about how they deal with the symptoms of the herpes simplex virus. The website seems to have completely understood the idea of herpes dating and strives to encourage people from all over the world to get back to dating in spite of being affected with herpes.
Features such as emailing, instant messaging, location – based search and member search are all here. However, when it comes to privacy options, there isn't much that the site can offer. You have the basic set of privacy options that would allow you to block other users while hiding your pictures from public view.
The website has all the basic features you'd expect from a dating site. However, if you're looking for a dating service that has a bigger subscriber base, opting for Positive Singles would certainly be a better option.